This CNC machined bush insert has been carefully designed to reduce the range of movement in the OEM bonded rubber bushes that hold rear subframe to the car. But rubber subframe bushings bend under load. Our inserts limit the movement of the bushes thus resulting in maintaining desired geometry and avoiding increased understeer.
– strongest billet 7075 aluminium
– CNC Machined from a single billet of aluminium alloy
– silver anodyzed
– fits in to oem bonded rubber bush
– helps maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering
– reduces rear subframe movement during lunches and gear change
– easy install in minutes
– four billet CNC aluminium inserts for one car
– grease for fitting
2013 – 2018 Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro (8V & 8VFL – MQB)
2015 – 2018 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (8S MKIII – MQB)
2015 – 2018 Audi A1/S1 Quattro (8X)
2014 – 2018 Audi Q3 / RSQ3
2013 – 2018 Volkswagen Golf R GTI 4Motion (Mk7 – MQB)
2017 – 2018 Leon Cupra 300 ST
Inserts to rubber bushes OEM part number:
Notice: When installing please use supplied grease for fitting and torque new subframe bolt to 70 Nm + 180° Turn. If you opt to reuse the stock bolts, torque them to 90 Nm with Blue Loctite.
Det finns inga recensioner än.