Get rid of your old rubber bushings and insert polyurethane ones that will increase stability of the car in the corner. Polyurethane subframe bushings will give your suspension possibility to hold desired geometry under the forces while the car is maneuvering on the road. Now the subframe will not shift and the car will fill much more firm holding desired camber, caster and other geometry setups.
The bushings are for Audi C4 incl. S4/S6/UrS4/UrS6.
– 8 pieces of polyurethane bushings with 4 sleeves – street hardens in red
– it is full replacement set for the car’s rear axle subframe bushings
– CAD designed
– Poli Steet hardnes – 75 ShA
– Completely replaces OEM bushings to eliminate unwanted suspension movement
– More precise feel and quicker reactions to steering input
– Will not compress, crack or separate like rubber bushings
– Created to reduce unwanted suspension flex
– Audi C4 100 S4 / S6
– Audi V8 D11
– Audi 200 C4 3B