Set for one axle (both left and right hand sides included) of polyurethane bushings. For front and rear you need to sets.
Polyurethane bushings work ideally in performance suspensions. Rubber suspension bushings are a proven compromise in performance vehicles. When additional horsepower is added, plus size tires then OEM or rubber bushings tend to stress beyond design limits. Polyurethane bushings are strong enough to control movement and maintain wheel alignment. This is a set for one axle. Recommended to use with our AudiSport replica wishbones. OEM part nr 8A0407181
This is a set one axle of polyurethane bushings. For front and rear you need to order two sets.
– four black Polyurethane bushings
– four centering sleeves for the Polyurethane bushings
– four metal washers
– four teflon washers
– grease for fittings the bushings in the wishbone
– polyurethane bushings size 37 mm
– track stiffness rated 85 ShA
– 37mm Pressed Front Arms – Audi B2/B3/B4 (not for cast iron arms)
– 37mm Pressed Rear Arms – Audi B2 Sedan/Coupe
– 37mm Pressed Rear Arms – Audi B3 Sedan/Coupe
– 37mm Pressed Rear Arms – Audi B4 Coupe
OEM part nr 8A0 407 181