When using the car on the track rear sway bar / anti-roll bar plays important role in cars handling. It is connected to the wishbones by sway bar links / anti-roll bar links. Those factory links tend to get loose and sloppy thus limiting the work of the sway bar. Even if new they have some plastic parts in them that bends then the force is applied making the anti-roll bars end links response slower.
For that reason we have come up with rear anti-roll bar links kit. Our rear end links kit use metal to metal uniball to eliminate delay in sway bar/anti-roll bar response in the corner. Because they are adjustable in length it is also possible to adjust them for cross weight car setup. We have tested them intensively on our Track TTRS.
– no rubber or plastic parts to bend, you get faster sway bar / anti-roll bar reaction
– adjustable in length -> possibility for cars cross weight setup adjustment
– CNC machined form aluminium and anodized in black
– M12x1.25 race PTFE rod-ends proven to work on our Lancer EVO race kits. Not China made.
– metal bushings galvanized in black
– 10.9 grade bolts
– rubber rod ends
What is included:
– pair of rear anti-roll bar links
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets):
- 2020 + Totota GR Yaris
2005 – 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
2007 – 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
2007 – 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
2010 – 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
2006 – 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 – 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVI)
- 2006 – 2013 Volkswagen Passat
- 2008 – 2013 Volkwagen Tiguan
2010 – 2015 Volkswagen Jetta (MkVI)
Det finns inga recensioner än.